A sci-fi serial about four guys who do science for a living, the bunnygirl who lives in their lab, and what might just be a government conspiracy trying to protect a wannabe supervillain.
monster n. /ˈmän(t)-stər/ 1 A creature of strange or terrifying shape; a plant or animal having an abnormal form or structure. 2 An imaginary creature, as in folklore, which is excessively large, ugly, or frightening. 3 A person who displays unnaturally cruel, violent, or wicked behavior, to the extent that their actions arouse feelings of horror.
zipper theory n. /ˈzɪp·ər ˈθɪər·i/ 1 A theory pertaining to a specific mechanism of inducing both physical and genetic modification via direct DNA manipulation in living organisms, involving a strand of DNA being separated at the vertical midpoint and then reconnected with a section from another organism which has been separated in the same manner. The theory was so named because the separation and reconnection process superficially resembles the action of a zipper. 2 The scientific theory behind the metamorphic process colloquially known as modding.
A World Full of Monsters © 2015 L.S. Christopher All Rights Reserved
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Bunnygirl
- Chapter 2: In the Beginning
- Chapter 3: A New Roommate
- Chapter 4: Turning Point
- Chapter 5: The Result of Research
- Chapter 6: Drop Bear Blues
- Chapter 7: Puppy Love
- Chapter 8: Raptors in the Mist
- Chapter 9: Tree People
- Chapter 10: The Name of the Beast
- Chapter 11: Spider Bunnies From Hell
- Chapter 12: Manny
- Chapter 13: A Bunny's Christmas in New York
- Chapter 14: Little Red Worms
- Chapter 15: Sea Creatures
- Chapter 16: Kill the Problem
- Chapter 17: Family Matters